Customer Care Professional Certification
This online exam tests the basic skills and knowledge required for front line staff to successfully handle customer contacts by phone, email and face-to-face.
Demonstrate how to
- Identify and meet customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Manage customer perceptions
- Deal with different types of customers
- Respond effectively to in-person and telephone customer contacts
- Write effective emails
|Customer Care Basics
|Managing Customer Perceptions
||Responding Face-to-Face and by Phone
| Different Customer Types
||Writing Effective Emails and Letters
Who should take the exam
This exam is for anyone who has direct contact with customers. Supervisors and Team Leads also can benefit.
Length 90 minutes
Certification Exam Details
To achieve certification, participants must successfully complete the online certification exam. Participants must achieve an overall score of 80% to be certified by the Institute.